How does the application handle and enforce Voice of Customer’s known limits?
VoC limits are described in depth in this article. A common question that has surfaced a few times is how does the application handle these limits. For example, what will happen when there are more than 2400 surveys received in a day? Here are the key guidelines:
- Publish a maximum of 200 surveys.
- The application prevents publishing a 201st Survey when there are already 200 published Surveys.
- Maximum of 250 questions per survey. If you’ve enabled feedback for a survey, you can include a maximum of 40 questions.
- The application prevents publishing a Survey with 251 or more questions.
- Maximum of 25 pages per survey.
- Publishing a survey with 25+ pages blocks the Publish operation and notifies that we are reaching the maximum page limit per Survey.
- Maximum of 2,400 survey response polling per day.
- Once this limit is reached, the exceeding Survey Responses will stay in Azure until polled by the next day’s iteration and brought into CRM.
- Maximum of 1,000,000 survey responses would be stored.
- Survey Response submission are not allowed in the Survey UI once the 1,000,000 Survey responses limit is reached. Submission will open again when responses are retrieved into CRM and stored Survey Response count goes under this limit.
Note: This limit excludes Survey Responses retrieved in CRM.